Who is a candidate for Septoplasty - Rhinoplasty Surgery ?
A good candidate for Rhinoplasty Surgery may:
- Have a nose that he or she feels is too large or too small in comparison with other facial features
- Have a bump on the bridge of the Nose
- Have a Wide Nose
- Have a Nose Tip that droops, protrudes, or is enlarged
- Have a Bulbous Nose Tip
- Have nostrils which gives Flared or Pinched Nose look
- Have a nose that is Crooked or off-center
- Have been injured so that the Nose is asymmetrical
- Have problems breathing due to irregularities with internal nose structure (i.e. a deviated septum or related problems)
- A person who has realistic views for Rhinoplasty surgery is the best candidate for this nose surgery
Intended Result of Rhinoplasty Surgery / Nose Surgery
- A more attractive nose shape in better proportion to other facial features.
- Sometimes to have best result Rhinoplasty is often combined with Chin Implant
- If Rhinoplasty combined with Septoplasty , it may help to open nose passage which reduces breathing problems
Rhinoplasty Procedure Description
- Rhinoplasty Surgery is done on day care basis under General Anesthesia
- Nose reshaping surgeon usually gives one external incision across the Columella ( strut between the nostrils ) also called Open Rhinoplasty .
- The surgeon then reshapes bones, cartilage, and soft tissues inside the nose to achieve an improved nose shape.
- If only the nose tip is abnormal, it may be corrected with a less extensive Rhinoplasty Surgery .
- Large nostrils may be reduced through tiny incisions at the outer base of the nose.
Recuperation and Healing after Rhinoplasty Surgery / Nose Surgery
- After Rhinoplasty patient goes home with an external cast or nose splint in place.
- The nose may be packed with surgical gauze for 24 to 48 hours.
- The cast or nose splint is usually removed one week after Rhinoplasty.
- Initial discomfort after Rhinoplasty is easily controlled with oral medication.
- Majority of nose swelling and bruising after Rhinoplasty subsides progressively over two to four weeks.
- External nose sutures (if any) are removed in four to six days. Internal sutures of Rhinoplasty dissolve.
- Semi-final nose result is evident in 3 months & Final result of Rhinoplasty is evident in 12 to 14 months, which is the time necessary for complete tissue softening.
Why ADORN is a best for Rhinoplasty surgery / Nose Job in Ahmedabad Gujarat ?
- ADORN is first dedicated Cosmetic Clinic in Gujarat.
- ADORN has delivered finest results of Rhinoplasty Surgery to Clients not only from various cities of Gujarat like Ahmedabad Rajkot Surat Baroda Mehsana but also from various cities of India like Mumbai Delhi Jaipur Bagluru Indore and from countries like UK USA Australia Kenya Dubai.
* Terms & conditions apply.