Tummy Tuck is also known as Abdominoplasty
Tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin in the abdomen that may accumulate after pregnancy, obesity, or age.
In most cases, the surgery restores weakened or separated muscles, creating an abdomen profile that is smoother and firmer.
Who is a candidate for Tummy Tuck?
- Have loose or sagging abdomen skin frequently associated with abnormal relaxation of the anterior abdominal wall muscles (frequently secondary to multiple pregnancies or prior surgery).
- Are unable to tighten abdominal wall skin with exercise.
Intended Result of Tummy Tuck
- A smoother, flatter abdomen.
- Tummy Tuck procedure is usually performed under general anesthesia, either within the hospital or in an outpatient setting. (Mini- and modified Abdominoplasties are similarly performed).
- Mini Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck tightens the lower Tummy skin only (shortest scar).
- Modified Abdominoplasty addresses conditions where just the muscle wall or just the Abdominal skin requires repair.
- Standard Abdominoplasty tightens all of the Tummy skin and muscles (standard scar).
- Extended Abdominoplasty tightens the Tummy and the flanks or sides (longest scar extending around the flanks onto lower back).
Recuperation and Healing after Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Tummy Tuck recovery is sometimes uncomfortable and may require more time-consuming and limiting recovery.
- One day of hospitalization or skilled nursing care or assistance at home is usually indicated.
- You will be encouraged to be moving and walking regularly Same Day
- Light activity is comfortable in 10 to 20 days. Sports will not be comfortable for about six weeks..
- With more than 50 happy tummy tuck clients all across the world ADORN Cosmetic Clinic is considered the best for Abdominoplasty in Gujarat.
Differences Between A Mini Tummy Tuck and A Tummy Tuck
There are many differences between a mini tummy tuck and a full tummy tuck. The main differences is that
- With a mini tummy tuck the area at and above the navel ( umbilicus ) is not treated, so there is no scar or repositioning of the navel.
Additional cosmetic procedures that would enhance the results are:
* Terms & conditions apply.