We live in a world and age where more and more women want to feel appreciated, adored and loved. But unfortunately over time, their self-esteem and confidence can can be challenged when their breasts droop and lose their upper pole volume.
Who is a candidate for Breast Lift?
Women who have:
- Sagging breasts due to past pregnancies, genetics, or aging.
- Sagging that is too great to be treated with an implant alone.
- Nipple-areola complexes (pigmented areas around nipples) that are enlarged.
Intended Result of breast lift surgery
- An elevated, more youthful breast contour.
- Nipple-areola complexes of the desired size and at the correct height.
- Breast lift surgery can be done under local or general anesthesia but you do not need to be hospitalized overnight and can recover from the surgery at home.
- The incisions of Breast Lift Surgery can very but usually include incisions around the nipple-areola complex and in the crease under the breast.
- The nipple-areola complex is repositioned higher, the excess skin is removed, and the breast is reshaped in a pleasing contour and in a more normal position.
- The additional insertion of an implant may or may not be recommended.
Recuperation and Healing after Breast Lift
- All sutures are usually removed within five to seven days.
- Initial mild discomfort is easily controlled with oral medication.
- Bruising last at least a week or two. Swelling progressively disappears over several weeks.
* Terms & conditions apply.