Who is a candidate for Liposuction Procedure ?
- Have localized collections of excess subcutaneous fat that is resistant to diet and exercise.
- Want to change the contours of their bodies.
- Are near their ideal weight and desire permanent contour changes.
- Wants weight loss / Reduction of fat from particular areas
- Desire permanent improvement in contour abnormalities caused by excess fat.
Intended Result of Liposuction Surgery
- An enhanced body contour is recognizable almost immediately, and will continue to improve as swelling subsides.
- Results are permanent, but if you were to gain a large amount of weight you might experience rippling of the skin in the treated areas (depending on your skin's elasticity).
- Liposuction is not a treatment for obesity but some weight loss will be there
- If weight gain occurs following liposuction procedure, some fat might get deposited in areas that have been treated.Same way if one loses some weight after fat removal , the final result of liposuction improves.
Procedure Description for Liposuction in Ahmedabad
- Liposuction is a day care procedure but it might need admission in some cases.
- General Anesthesia is usually used for safety and comfort.
- The plastic surgeon makes small incisions (less than ¼ inch long) in the areas to be treated, and a Micro Canula (3.0 millimeters in diameter) is inserted into the incision with the Other end attached to a suction machine
- The liposuction procedure may take an hour or more, depending on how many areas are involved and bulk of fat deposits in the treated area
- To maintain a margin of safety, there is a limit on how much fat tissue can be removed during liposuction at one time.
Recuperation and Healing after liposuction procedure
- The same day after liposuction surgery you should be up and walking around
- The patient usually goes home with a compression garment covering the treated areas. Compression is advised for about a month, since it helps reduce swelling and helps you achieve the final result more quickly.
- You will be ready to return to office work in three to five days and more active employment in ten to fourteen days.
- Bruising and swelling usually subside in two or four weeks. The final result of surgery is seen after two or three months.
- Avoid the sun until all bruising has subsided. A sunscreen should be used routinely; it is easy to get sunburned during recovery because of decreased sensation.
- A variety of factors can affect the outcome of surgery: physical condition, genetic makeup, diet, exercise, smoking, alcohol intake, and skin elasticity.
- With more than 100 happy liposuction clients all across the world ADORN is considered the best for liposuction procedure in Gujarat. People traveling to India for Liposuction prefers ADORN for their liposuction procedure due to Reputation of the clinic
Liposuction Surgery for Different Body Parts
Liposuction procedure can be done for almost any part of body to improve its external appearance. The common areas for which patients demand liposuction are:
* Terms & conditions apply.