About the Surgery
We offer this surgery for both men and women for areas like single cheek, both cheeks and even the chin, irrespective of what size and shape they’re in.
Unlike the natural dimple, you can even choose exactly where you want the dimple to be.
- The procedure is done on an outpatient basis under sedation and local or general anaesthesia.
- An incision is made intra-orally and dimple is created on one or both side depending upon client’s preference
Recuperation and Healing
- The patient goes home with a small pressure dressing over the chin.
- Initial discomfort is easily controlled with oral medication.
- Swelling, tenderness, and possible local numbness gradually subside
Additional cosmetic procedures that would enhance the results are:
- forehead lift
- face lift
- chemical peel
- laser skin resurfacing
* Terms & conditions apply.