What is Facial Filler Used to Treat?
Dermal fillers are used to increase facial volume and can help to smooth wrinkles and soften creases.
Facial Filler injections provide anywhere from 9 months to one year of correction for moderate to severe facial wrinkles. It is used for:
- Smile lines – the lines that run from the side of your nose down to the corners of your upper lip
- Cheeks – this includes addressing wrinkles as well as restoring facial volume that was lost due to aging or weight loss
- Chin – used to re-contour the chin and adding definition and firmness
- Lips – used to replenish the volume lost due to aging, or to create full-looking lips
- “Marionette Lines” – used to treat the vertical lines and wrinkles below the corners of the mouth
- Crow’s Feet – used to treat the wrinkles and lines found in the corner of the yes due to aging, sun exposure, smoking and facial expressions
- Frown Lines – used to treat the lines between the eyebrows that are a result of repeated muscle contractions
Facial Filler is designed to address the signs of aging, often referred to as the “3 D’s of aging. These include:
- Deterioration: resulting in fine lines, wrinkles and changes in skin texture
- Descent: resulting in droopy or sagging skin
- Deflation: resulting in loss of full features or volume
All of these treatment areas are non-surgical, but the results are not permanent. If you are looking for a permanent solution, Dr. HARSH AMIN can discuss different options, including a brow lift, blepharoplasty and other procedures during your consultation.
What types of dermal fillers do you offer at ADORN COSMETIC clinic?
Our experienced staff is pleased to offer the top FDA-approved dermal fillers to help you achieve the results you want.
Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm Ultra and Juvederm Ultra Plus(Hyaluronic Acid-Based Fillers)
- Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in almost every cell of our body with the greatest concentration in our skin.
- As we age, the skin’s ability to produce hyaluronic acid decreases, causing collagen to snap like a rubber band, creating wrinkles and folds in the skin. Injecting water-loving, “jello-like” viscous hyaluronic acid into facial skin can temporarily increase volume and smooth wrinkles.
- All these products come premixed with lidocaine (a common local anesthetic) to ensure a comfortable treatment experience.
- Allergy testing is not needed before treatment as these dermal fillers are non-animal based.
- Typically you will be able to enjoy the positive changes to your appearance for six to 12 months.
BOTULINUM Versus Facial Filler
Depending on the area to be treated, either BOTULINUM or Facial Filler will be used. The different areas include:
- Lines around the eyes and forehead are relaxed with BOTULINUM
- Smile lines are smoothed with Facial Filler
- Jaw contoured with Facial Filler
- Lips enhanced with Facial Filler
* Terms & conditions apply.