Recuperation and Healing
- THE SAME DAY AFTER SURGERY YOU SHOULD BE UP AND WALKING AROUND.
- The patient usually goes home with a compression garment (or tape) covering the treated areas. Compression is advised for about a month, since it helps reduce swelling and helps you achieve the final result more quickly.
- You will be ready to return to office work in three to five days and more active employment in ten to fourteen days.
- Bruising and swelling usually subside in two or four weeks. The final result takes shape over two or three months.
- Avoid the sun until all bruising has subsided. A sunscreen should be used routinely; it is easy to get sunburned during recovery because of decreased sensation.
- A variety of factors can affect the outcome: physical condition, genetic makeup, diet, exercise, smoking, alcohol intake, and skin elasticity.
Additional cosmetic procedures that would enhance the results are:
* Terms & conditions apply.